MFinity Prepare All Surface Prep Spray
Mfinity's Prepare is a heavy-duty, professional-strength, all-surface ceramic coating prep spray. This product is specifically designed to aid in the removal of wax, oil, silicone, bugs, and other residues. Eliminating these contaminant layers is crucial for the successful application of vinyl wraps, paint protection, and ceramic coatings. Prepare’s advanced lubrication properties give the results of a smooth surface - free of marring - ideal for prepping any surface.
- Shake container before application.
- Spray from a distance of approximately 1-2 feet.
- Wait for one minute to allow the formula to break down contaminants.
- Wipe clean with a microfiber towel.
- Repeat the process if needed.
* For heavily contaminated surfaces, finish with isopropyl alcohol to assure all contaminants broken down by Prepare are removed.
Mfinity and Metro Restyling make no expressed or implied warranty & accept no responsibility for any direct or indirect damages as neither, Mfinity nor MetroRestyling, have control over how this product is handled once sold.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at a cool dry place (<75 degrees Ferenheight)
- Don't Mix with other products
- Use a respirator and gloves during application
Includes: One 16oz bottle
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Always read instructions before use. May be harmful if swallowed. May cause skin & eye irritation. If swallowed please contact the poison control center or physician immediately. In case of eye contact, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lenses, continue flushing with water for 10 minutes. If irritation continues, acquire medical advice/attention.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date received. You will be responsible for paying shipping costs when returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. For more information, please visit our return policy.
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.