The Soak Shield Windshield Rope is a window tinting rope braid that absorbs water from behind a vehicle's dash when installing window film. Soak Shield Window Rope helps protect electronic and other parts from water damage.
Using the SoakShield rope, water that would otherwise seep into the dashboard's top layer will be collected. Examples: Leather, Suede, Vinyl, and Cloth. When water accumulates on the dash's edges, it may cause the material to come loose and curl up, harming the entire dashboard.
The windshield rope is inserted between the dashboard and the bottom of the windshield to halt and soak up water that could otherwise drip behind the dashboard and interfere with electronics.
Made of microfiber strands braided together by hand for window tinters by tinters. Used by Installers World Wide.
- Mini - Same length as the Original but 30% thinner. Able to fit in tight gaps, it works great for back windows.
- Original (OG) - 5-6" long depending on stretching it out during installation. Great for your average coupe, sedan, compact SUV
- XL - 18" longer than the original. Great for larger cars like trucks, vans, and SUVs.
- Set - Get the mini, original, and XL all in one. Perfect for those who window tint on the daily basis.
- Ends coated to prevent Frey of strands
- Machine Washable
- Hand Made in the USA, By Tinters of Tinters
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date received. You will be responsible for paying shipping costs when returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Some items may be subject to restock fee. For more information, please visit our return policy.
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.