Avery Dennison NR IR Series
Automotive Nano Ceramic Window Tint FilmThis Avery Dennison Window Tint delivers an exceptional performance with its advanced Nano Ceramic components for long-lasting color stability and outstanding heat rejection.
WARM GRAPHITE APPEARANCE The deep graphite tone UV stable of NR Nano Ceramic IR automotive window films is offered in seven VLT levels.This image has been simulated and is not an actual product comparison.
- High optical clarity and deep graphite color tone upgrade vehicle appearance to a high standard
- Premium performance delivering excellent IR rejection and up to 93% glare reduction with minimal reflective effect
- Blocks 99+% of harmful UV
- Zero interference of electronic equipment (metal free)
- Specially designed high-performance adhesive for professional installation and clean removal
- Easy to install with excellent dot matrix fitting and optimal shrink capabilities
Product Application Information:
Nanotechnology Nano ceramic+IR UV Stable & Color Change Resistant Metal-Free Clear Communications
|Lifetime, Limited Non-Transferable
Film Type: Polyethylene Terephtalate
Thickness: 1.5 mil (0.04 mm)
Max Roll Size: 3.3ft (40in) (101.6cm) x 100ft (33.3yds) (30.5m)
For more information, please visit Avery bulletin board.
Sold as described. Due to the limitations of the RGB color space — some photos, videos, and renderings may not accurately represent the product ordered. We recommend ordering a sample before placing large orders. This vinyl product is custom manufactured to your order and is not returnable or exchangeable. Please pay special attention and order carefully. Manufacturer warranty covers only the value of the product; there is no reimbursement for labor, paint damage, or other additional costs. For more information, please visit our return policy.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.