3M Edge Sealer Tape 8914 - 1 Mil Cast Scotchcal™ Optically Clear Edge minimizes the adverse effects of rigorous use or prolonged or severe exposure conditions by providing water and contaminant-tight seal between a graphic film and substrate. This 3M Edge Sealer Tape is required for some 3M warranted graphics (refer to the base film's Product Bulletin for details). Edge sealer 8914 is a pressure-sensitive, optically clear tape with a clear polyester liner used to seal vehicle perforated window graphics and for sealing cut edges and seams on watercraft graphics, Car, and Truck Wraps.
- Do not apply edge sealer unless the temperature is above the minimum recommended temperature.
- Remove any application tape and re-squeegee the edges before applying the edge sealer.
- Make sure all edges to be sealed are clean, dry, and free of contaminants.
- Apply a 1/2 inch (13 mm) strip of overlaminate 8914 so each strip evenly straddles the perforated film and substrate.
- Never allow film or overlaminate to touch the rubber window molding.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date received. You will be responsible for paying shipping costs when returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. For more information, please visit our return policy.
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.