When you're looking for the best nano-ceramic coating on the market, you're looking for Mfinity's Ceramic Paint Coating. This user-friendly 9H nano ceramic coating provides the ultimate protection from heat, water scratches, oxidation, and even chemical damage to keep your vehicle looking brand-new for up to 5 years.
This potent formula is self-cleaning and provides your vehicle with unmatched temperature ratings and UV protection and can be used on almost any painted surface. Best of all, one bottle of this nano-ceramic coating for cars will easily coat 3-5 full-sized sedans. Be sure to store this product in a cool, dry area out of reach of children. Never mix this ceramic coating with any other product, and be sure to use a respirator and gloves during application.
No matter what kind of car you're driving, give your vehicle the protection it deserves with the help of MFinity Coatings!
- Long-lasting, ultra-powerful flagship nano protectant lasts for up to 5 years
- 9H hardness rating
- Advanced nano-ceramic technology
- Thermal safe up to 1,500°F
- Protects against chemical damage, oxidation, and corrosion
- Self-cleaning formula
- Easy to use on almost any painted surface
- Convenient 50 mL bottle can easily finish 3-5 full-sized vehicles
- Highly user-friendly
Suggested Application: Used to protect painted surfaces.
Mfinity and Metro Restyling make no expressed or implied warranty & accept no responsibility for any direct or indirect damages as neither, Mfinity nor MetroRestyling, have control over how this product is handled once sold.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at a cool dry place (<75ºF)
- Don't mix with other products
- Use a respirator and gloves during application
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date received. You will be responsible for paying shipping costs when returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Some items may be subject to restock fee. For more information, please visit our return policy.
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.