This Primer 94 Dauber can be used to promote adhesion of 3M tapes to surfaces such as polyethylene, polypropylene, ABS, PET/PBT blends, concrete, wood, glass, metal, and painted metal surfaces.
- The bonding surface must be relatively clean and dry.
- Contaminated surfaces should be cleaned with a 50/50 Isopropyl Alcohol and water mixture.
- A clean lint-free cloth should be used.
- Shake 3M adhesive primer 94 well before using.
- Apply a thin uniform coating to the bonding surface using the minimum amount that will fully coat the surface.
- Allow 3M primer 94 to dry thoroughly before applying tape. This is usually accomplished in 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Be sure the primed surface remains free from contaminants prior to applying the tape. Porous surfaces may require 2 applications of 3M primer 94 for uniform coverage and good adhesion.
- Allow first application of primer to dry before applying the second coat.
Clean up: 3M primer 94 can be removed with isopropyl alcohol. Vigorous scrubbing may be required.MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET 3M™ Primer 94
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date received. You will be responsible for paying shipping costs when returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. For more information, please visit our return policy.
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.